Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Today was a great day! Mom and I made Dad breakfast in bed, Dad opened presents and off to church we went. Dad wore the present that I picked out for him to church (guitar cuff links). I chose this gift mainly because I think my Daddy Rocks! After church, Dad went on a much deserved bike ride while I caught up on my sleep. Upon awaking from my nap, Dad and I hung out for a little while until bath/bed time. Tonight's bedtime reading selection was really cool.... I got to learn about all sorts of animals like apes, gorillas, alligators and so on. All in all, I think my Dad had a good first Father's day and I'm so happy that he did!

Here below is a photo of Dad and I trying to figure out the electronic brag book (to load pictures of me of course) that Mom and I picked out for him. Pay no attention to my spooky eyes. Mom's a little slow at figuring out how to take pictures of me but don't tell her that.... I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings :-).

Love,
Emerson



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emerson,

If you grow up to be just like your Daddy, that would be wonderful as he is a truly an amazing father, husband, son, brother, friend and on and on! He certainly loves you with all his heart!

You are such an exceptional child, I mean, not too many babies can figure out how to create their own blog! I think you're safe as far as the photo with your dad not hurting your chances at the presidency. The ladies will vote for you because the photo is so cute!

Well, Emerson, I have to go for now. Grandpa Dave and I just got back from San Antonio and I have to get up early tomorrow for work.

Love you, my special little man,
Grams

Anonymous said...

Emmer,
I forwared your blog to aunt Rosie. You have not met her yet but you'll love her. She loves cute babies and you certainly qualify. I check your blog every day just to see your angel face. you make me smile and brighten my day. give mom and dad plenty of hugs and kisses. Know you are loved more than ice cream and that's my favorite thing to eat.
Love you Nana