Sunday, July 27, 2008

More Peas PLEASE!

SOOO for days my Mommy and Daddy have been trying to get me to eat this bland stuff called rice cereal. Have you ever heard of it? If you have, then you know how bad it tastes! If you haven't, don't waste your time.

Dr. Sideridis had said that my parents should start me on rice cereal first and then go to the green vegetables. I'm so glad that my parents finally got the hint because I wasn't really feeling the rice cereal.

Last night while I was sleeping my Mommy made up a couple of batches of pureed peas, froze them and then thawed a serving for me today at lunch. Well let's just say folks.... I LOVE PEAS! Hip, hip hooray! Daddy was so happy for me that he took a couple of snapshots to mark the occasion. Enjoy :-).

Love,
Emerson








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my little pea pod,
You looked soo cute in your dinner peas. Truth of the matter you look cute in anything you wear. Ice cream soon. love you nana Bev

Kelly's Konfections said...

Hooray! Green Peas mean Green POOP!

tom said...

Hi, Sweet Pea!!!!. Grandpa and Grandma are finally getting to talk with you after struggling with our internet change. We are so glad you like your peas!!! You know, they make for pretty eyes even though yours are already as pretty as they get. Oh no, that's carrots that make pretty eyes. Well, you just wait until you get carrots. We know you will love those even better. Grandpa never liked his peas. He used to hide them under the rim of his plate when he was a little boy. Still doesn't like them. You are so special to us!!!! We check our Emerson blog every day!!!!

Love you,
Grandpa & Grandma