Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mom can I join a band........

is what I asked her the other night.

Mom was upstairs making dinner and Dad and I were hanging out in the basement. After watching Dad playing the Wii for 30 or so minutes, you can see how I soon became bored. So Dad decided that now was a good time than ever before to introduce me to music. My Dad likes to play the guitar but since they are a little on the big side for me right now, we played the ukulele instead. It turns out that the ukulele is pretty cool and maybe one day I'll take lessons. For now, I'll just stick to hanging out and jamming with my Dad!

Love,
Emerson




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Careful, you'll have the whole neighborhood in your basement jamming in a few years. Believe me, I know! Emerson, you are too cute, my little cutie pa-tootie!

Love ya,
Gram

Anonymous said...

rock on little man

Daren said...

Jam it up!!!