Saturday morning took awhile for Mom to make my breakfast so I decided to have an appetizer instead. Just so you know, yellow bears taste better than the red and blue bears. This bouncy seat was a gift from my Grams and I'm sure glad that she ordered the bears to go with it!
Love,
Emerson
Monday, September 1, 2008
OH NO, they caught me!
Posted by Emerson at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My cutie-patootie,
I'm so glad you like your bouncy seat! Be sure to thank your Mom for updating your blog. I have withdrawals when I don't get news of what you're up to.
Have a good week, Sweetie.
Hugs and Kisses,
Gram
Hi Peanut,
I know why the yellow bears taste better. It's because they remind you of Nana Banana. Am I right? I don't care what it takes for you to remember me as long as you do. Love and kisses all over your sweet cheeks. Love Nana Banana
Post a Comment