Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Aaauuugh!

For months my Mom and Dad have been saying that I look like I have a Charlie Brown head. Who is this Charlie Brown guy anyway? From what I can tell so far is that he likes Pumpkins, has his own Thanksgiving special and a Christmas show on top of that! He sure sounds like he is a popular guy. So perhaps I should be flattered :-). Anyways, Mom came across this shirt that I'm wearing in the below photos (Mom got a little camera happy. ... Aaauuugh).

Tell me what you think, do I really look like this Charlie Brown kid or not?

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone... Gobble, Gobble :-).

Love,

Emerson






" Does this shirt make my head look big?"



" Dad, come sit... right here.... I promise I won't grab for your newspaper this time"


" If I could just figure out a way to get that remote control away from Dad"


" Woo Hoo.... sweet freedom, I'm almost walking!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Peanut,
You are so much cutier than charlie brown. You have such personality and sweetness about you Nana could just kiss you till you popped. Love you always. Nana Banana

Anonymous said...

I agree with your Nana Banana~ ^^

Anonymous said...

You are way cuter than Charlie Brown, however I love the shirt. Hugs and kisses from Aunt Cheeks.

Unknown said...

Awwww....how cute. He totally plays up the part...that's for sure :) :)

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

You tell Daddy that if you have a Charlie Brown head then so does he! You look just like him (except you're cuter). Hope you have a wonderful first Christmas!
Love, Aunt Julie

P.S. I know you don't know who Aunt Julie is yet but she loves you too, Peanut!