Saturday, December 27, 2008

HORRAH, Santa Came!

My first Christmas and so much excitement that I didn't know what to do first. I must have been really good this year because I got lots of presents. However, as you can tell from below the best gift of all was paper....I had a blast! Daddy was happy too (although I'm not sure why) because of his leg lamp. Apparently it has something to do with one of his favorite Christmas movies (A Christmas Story). Mommy says that he has to keep it in his office and definitely not in the window of our townhouse. Pappy was trying to convince Mommy to place it in the living room. Mommy put a kibosh on that nonsense and I have to say that I agree with her on this one. Who thinks of making a lamp out of a leg? Anywho, Christmas day was fun and I sure am lucky to be so loved with all my treasures that I received! Thank you to eveyone, boy I am a lucky duck :-)

Love,
Emerson




" Daddy, I think Mommy must feel guilty and that's why she's letting you keep this ugly lamp "


"Nana, can you get me more paper.... I need more to make my baby fort"


"Give me five Nana"



"Nana, open this one next... it's from me"


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emerson, I told you Santa would come see you because you have been such a good boy! I'm sorry we did not get to be with you Christmas but I know you had a great time with Pappy and Nana! Grandma got back home yesterday after being gone for 2 weeks in Texas. Boy, what a great state!!!! Weather was beautiful and sunny.

I know you probably got so many presents you could not decide which toy to play with next!! Enjoy all your toys now that the paper is gone!!

We love you so much and can't wait to see you!!!

Grandpa & Grandma