Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SNOW DAY PART II....

After our fun in the snow, Mommy made me some lunch and we spent a good portion of the afternoon playing. Well actually Mommy spent a good portion of the afternoon chasing me, while I was playing. I'm not sure if you knew or not but, I love paper! I love the newspaper (especially when my Daddy reads it to me), I love wrapping paper, toilet paper, paper bags really anything paper. Mommy always seems to try to keep me away from it. I'm not sure why but I think that it has to do with the fact that I like to eat it. So, this afternoon Mommy spent most of her time trying to keep me away from paper.... geez! Here's some photos from our time together today. I hope you enjoy :-)

Love,
Emerson

" mmmmm, PAPER" " I'm hiding it my mouth in a place that Mommy will have a very hard time finding it!"

"ohhh, this one looks good"

"Hey, how you doin?"

"I promise Mom, no more paper in my mouth"

"All is great in the world... I got my first snow day, I got to play a lot today, and hang out with Mommy!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emerson, you are the cutest little snow man I think I've ever seen! Your Mommy must have had as much fun as you did playing in the snow. I love all the snow pictures and the paper pictures. You are precious no matter what you're doing. I think it must be in your genes to eat paper. I know your Daddy and your Uncles Tom and Scott did their share of paper eating, so tell Mommy not to worry too much.

If you get another chance to make a snow angel, make one for me, too.

Hugs and Kisses,
Grams