Sunday, February 1, 2009

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

After our hike earlier today, Daddy and I retired to the basement for serious football watching. In case you haven't heard, the Superbowl was on tonight. All and all, our family is routing for the Steelers even though the Cardinals won the coin toss. I think that the Steelers will get the job done..... they know what they have to do and they will get it done. Boy, that sounded just like something that John Madden would say, huh :-) BTW... Mommy can't stand John Madden... she says he just talks in circles and is probably the most overpaid sports newscaster in the history of sports. Anyways, Mommy went shopping with Auntie Sarita yesterday and bought me this cool chair pictured in the photo below. I love it especially since it's just like Daddy's chair. Mommy made us some snacks and stocked Daddy's beer fridge in the basement. I keep trying to convince Daddy for a sip of his beer but, Daddy told me that he can't or else Mommy will kill him. Oh well, you can't blame a guy for trying! Well, I gotta run but I'll catch ya in another week.

GO STEELERS!!!!

Love,
Emerson

"Get em!"

1 comments:

Little Ash B's said...

Oh no!!!It is Brian. Stop him before he goes towards the light...like father like son...sooo scary. Ashlynn has the flu..mommy has used all her sick time, now I am loosing money. Yikes!!!