Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kiss me, I'm IRISH!

Well maybe not all Irish :-) I'm told that I also have ancestors from Italy, England, Poland and Germany (hey isn't that what they refer to as a mutt?). Anyways, who cares.... HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY everyone and today I'm celebrating my Irish roots.

Side note: Mommy and Daddy bought me this shirt in Sept. 2007 when they were Ireland... I was still in Mommy's belly but then, you knew that I bet :-).

Have a great week!

Love,
Emerson

"You want some of this?"

"Here Mommy.... catch this"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Em!

Happy Birthday! We love you and can't wait to met you in person someday!
Love, Diana, Mike, Jessica,Jessica and Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Emerson,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nana Banana loves you till your yrs old and then I want to renew the contract. Hope you have an outstanding birthday. You have made us happy since the day you came into this world. Love forever
Pappy and NANA BANANA

Anonymous said...

Emerson,
Just a note to tell you it was suppose to read 200 yrs old. love Nana

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Emerson!

Love you lots, little man! I sure did enjoy your St. Patrick's Day post. Can't wait to see the birthday post! Get busy Daddy, I heard there is a video of Emerson chasing Bob! Gotta get that on the blog!

Today is a day we celebrate your life and what a precious life it is. I'm so thankful to your Mommy and Daddy for bringing you into this world. You are a dear.

Happy Birthday!
Love you,
Grams