Sunday, April 19, 2009

O' What a Beautiful Day!

Yesterday was a beautiful day here in the Washington, D.C. area. It was so nice that we went for one our hikes. This time, Daddy picked out a place just south of us in Prince William county in a state park close to Quantico. Of course Mommy brought snacks, sunblock, and plenty of water. Daddy was in charge of the hike and boy was it spectacular. I normally show you trees, waterfalls and such from our hikes. This time, I decided to show you some cool butterflies that I saw! Enjoy :-)

Love,
Emerson

"Come on guys let's get going!"

"Aren't I cute"
"Look how cool they are."
"I wonder what they're eating?" "Daddy tried to find out and they flew away"

4 comments:

Chris said...

Emerson,
You are just too cute in these pictures! We can't wait to meet you in Wilmington.
Love,
Aunt Chris

Anonymous said...

Hello, my little butterfly hunter! Can't wait til Wednesday when I get to see you, your Mom & Dad in person! Yippee! Get ready for another adventure Gram style!

Love you
Gram

Anonymous said...

Hi M,
You seem to have fun wherever you go. I know you put a smile on everyone's face that meets you. Stay as sweet and cute as you are and you'll have no problems being president. Love Nana Banana

Anonymous said...

Emerson,
What an adventure!!! You're actually really hiking on your own two feet on this hike for the first time!!!!! We're like Aunt Chris-----we keep telling everyone that in August we're going to N.C. to see our Emerson. Can't wait to see you, hold you and get lots of kisses!!!!!!!
Love,

Grandpa & Grandma