Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Eve

This Christmas Eve was a cold one! However, that didn't stop us from dressing up and heading to Christmas Eve services at our church. Mom and Dad were both excited that the holidays were upon us but, most of all, Mom was excited about my new suit :-). Afterwards, we drove into the District for our second annual tradition of visiting the National Christmas Tree. It was cold and windy but we didn't care. This year I really got to check out all of the trains. If you look real close in one of photos below, you can see the White House.

Love,
Emerson
"Dad and I at the National Christmas Tree"

"Isn't it cool"

"Man was I thirsty!"

"Come, let's go!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn, it feels food to be a gangsta!

Kelly's Konfections said...

The most handsome familiy I have every seen!!! - Love you all, Cookie