Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fun Times at My Gym

Today, Sunday, was my birthday festivities at MyGym. There were many of my classmates and friends that came out to celebrate and have a good time. We had lots of fun bouncing, chasing bubbles, climbing and swinging. Afterwards, we had pizza and cupcakes to help get our energy back. The parents really enjoyed it since once the party was over we were all off for nap time :-). Here's a few shots from our fun and Mommy says that a video will be posted later if you're interested.

Love,
Emerson
Avery and I .... "I think she was checking out my cool MyGym mug that I got today"

Since I was the birthday boy, I got to ride on the zip line not once but twice!

Marybeth and I hanging out on the monkey bars.

I think she got tired of holding my hand or something..hee hee

"Say it isn't so.... the bubbles are all gone?"
As the birthday boy, I got to ride in my special car around the circle and then to where we had pizza.

BUBBLES!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the birthday boy!!!1 You look like your having a great time. Those girls sure do like you. Keep it up you''ll appreciate it later in life. Love your blond hair. Miss you so much. I'm sorry I didn't get to be there. I love you so very much. Love nana banana

Anonymous said...

Hi, my little cutie patootie! It looks like you had more fun than a barrel of monkeys on your birthday! Nana Banana is right. Those little girls like you & I think you kinda like them too! Wish I could see you soon. I miss you Emerson.
Love you
Grams