Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

March 18th marked my second birthday and we've been celebrating ever since! On Thursday, Mommy baked animal themed cupcakes and brought them up to my school so that I could share them with my friends. We had lots of fun as you can see below and I even got lots of hugs from all of my girlfriends at school :-).

Check it out....

Love,
Emerson


This is my friend, Ryiee, she's really cool.

Here we are waiting to say our prayer before eating.

Everyone loved getting cupcakes at school. Ms. Mandy and Ms. Kristen were glad that it was towards the end of the day with all the sugar we ate :-).
Here's Maysa, she takes care of me at school too.... especially when I don't want to sit down for circle time.
Alexis is giving me a hug here..... we've been told that between the two of us, we rule the class..he he he :-)

0 comments: